Tuesday 4 February 2014

its been a long break :(

so I have not made a post in a while, a lot of changes have  occurred  for me.

I am now studying law at university, a lot of hard work, a lot less free time but so worth it.

while being at uni I've joined the anime society, so been watching a lot of different anime. A couple of my flat mates watch anime so been real busy, I am moving in with the same ones in  September  so there will be a steady stream hopefully of reviews.

I am going to catch up on the anime I watched over the holiday and hopefully then be up to date with most of the ones I have watched.

I don't really like reviewing anime I really don't like, so if I do the reviews for them will be shorter than most and in less detail because I prefer to promote the ones I want to encourage everyone else to watch.

list of reviews to come:


  • gokujo- a short comedy series
  • spice and wolf series 1 and 2- a romance 
  • genshiken- comedy down to earth series
  • steins gate!- sci-fi sort of, time travel, series.
  • durarara- action, comedy, hints of romance series.
  • ikkitousen- ecchi, comedy, action series.
  • high school dxd- ecchi, comedy, supernatural series.
  • deadman wonderland- horror,action series.
  • darker than black- supernatural series.
currently I am watching mai-hime and coppelion. I also want to re-watch a lot of the yuri I have seen, this is one of my most loved genres. 

so hopefully  a lot more reviews coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment